Thursday, October 25, 2012

God is stirring

Ezra 1:5 "Then rose up the heads of the fathers' houses of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests and the Levites, everyone whose spirit God had stirred to go up to rebuild the house of the Lord that is in Jerusalem.

God is speaking again. He is speaking in regards to the vision He put on my heart a few years back. It has been a while since He pressed upon my heart anything having to do with the vision He gave me (see here). But yesterday was different. He spoke something very simple to me, yet very profound: 

God stirred in the hearts of those He wanted to help rebuild the house of the Lord. 

So often, I struggle because I don't have someone to share the load of the vision with. That is so selfish and ungrateful. When God gave me the vision, He didn't say that He was going to bring me a team to share the load with. It was something special between the two of us. In my fleshly nature, I think "how am I ever going to pursue this vision if I have to do it myself?" 

But I don't. This verse reminded me that when the time is right, He will raise up the right people. That takes time. And the truth of the matter is....He has risen up a few people that are part of it and have been invited into the vision. So I don't have anything to stress or worry about...God has it all under control and WHEN the time is right, He will raise them up. I just have to wait. 

Is there something you want to control, but God is telling you to wait until the right time?